In this program, students will learn the best techniques to run a business. The program will cover all managerial aspects and skills. Students will learn about business laws, ethics and strategies.
Also, they will improve their professional communication skills, personal development skills and managing people skills. By the end of this program, the students will have strong managerial skills which will allow them to join the workforce with confidence and excel in their career.
The program duration is 1 year. Students will study selected modules specialized in business administration. They will finish each module within a period of 4 weeks.
Once they graduate, students will earn a Bachelor in Business Administration and in addition a level 6 UK diploma issued by ATHE with an additional fee
(depending on ATHE approval for individual students).
- Degree from the Swiss School of Business and Hospitality.
- It will provide students with Swiss & British excellence in management.
- Lecturers with excellent qualification and experience in the field of management.
- International lecturers and British curriculum.
- The program combines theoretical knowledge with practical experience.
- Students will be awarded a bachelor degree from Switzerland and diploma from the UK with additional fee.
- Students will have the option to pursue a UK Bachelor Degree.
- Business careers in accounting & finance.
- Business careers in management.
- Business careers in retail & sales.
- Business careers in media.
- Business careers in marketing & advertising.
- Business careers in human resources.
- and many more..
3/4 years / 180 or 240 ECTS
Please request more details
Online offered only
- High school or equivalent (demanded level depend on country of high school degree)
- IELTS 5.5 or equivalent
- Passed all courses
- Passed final project
|Leadership and Management (Core L6)|
|Managing Quality and Service Delivery (Core L6)|
|Personal Leadership and Management Development (Core L6)|
|Research Project (Core L6)|