In this program, students will learn about financial management, institutions, markets and systems. The program will cover financial decision making with uncertainty, which has applications in many fields including banking, financial consulting and planning, funds management, merchant banking, stock broking and treasury.
This programme provides rigorous training in the theory and application of finance. The programme with its core in mainstream finance is supplemented with studies in related quantitative techniques and methodologies, economics and management.
The program duration is 1 year. Students will study selected modules specialized
in Finance. They will finish each module within a period of 4 weeks.
Once they graduate, students will earn a BBA with a major in Finance and in addition a level 6 UK diploma issued by ATHE with an additional fee (depending on ATHE approval for individual students).
- Degree from the Swiss School of Business and Hospitality.
- It will provide students with Swiss & British excellence in management.
- Lecturers with excellent qualification and experience in the field of management.
- International lecturers and British curriculum.
- The program combines theoretical knowledge with practical experience.
- Students will be awarded a bachelor degree from Switzerland and diploma from the UK with an additional fee.
- Students will have the option to pursue a UK Bachelor Degree.
- Include 4 to 6 months of internship each year.
There are sample career opportunities in today’s world for graduates who are specialized in Finance. As example:
- Stock Broker
- Fund Manager
- Investment Analyst
- Financial Planner/ Executive
- Financial Analyst
3/4 years / 180 or 240 ECTS
Please request more details
Online offered only
- High school or equivalent (demanded level depend on country of high school degree)
- IELTS 5.5 or equivalent
- Passed all courses
- Passed all internship
- Passed final project
|Leadership and Management (Core L6)|
|Managing Quality and Service Delivery (Core L6)|
|Personal Leadership and Management Development (Core L6)|
|Research Project (Core L6)|
|Financial Decision Making for Managers|
|Managing Finance in the Public Sector|
|Economics for Business|