In this program, students will explore the hospitality industry and learn its trade secrets. Students will learn the techniques of the Swiss art of hospitality management.
The program is especially designed for entrepreneurs who want to build their own Hospitality signature company. During the program students with study and number of subjects and each of them would include how to use the skills as an entrepreneur.
Also, they will develop their professional communication skills and personal
development skills. By the end of this program, students will have 4-6 months of global internship where they can implement everything they learned from this program simulated in real life situations.
The program duration is 1 year. Students will study selected modules specialized in Hospitality Management. They will finish each module within a period of 4 weeks.
Once they graduate, students will earn BBA specialized in Hospitality Management.
- Degree from the Swiss School of Business and Hospitality.
- Because it is only a program that focuses on the entrepreneurship and hospitality Sector.
- It will provide students with Swiss & British excellence in management.
- Lecturers with excellent qualification and experience in the field of management.
- International lecturers and British curriculum.
- The program combines theoretical knowledge with practical experience.
- Students will be awarded a bachelor degree from Switzerland and diploma from the UK for first and 2nd year with an additional fee.
- Students will be awarded diploma for year one and diploma year 2 from IBAS.
- Students will have the option to pursue a UK Bachelor Degree.
- Include 4 to 6 months internship each year.
There are sample career opportunities in today’s world for graduates who are specialized in Hospitality Management:
- Airlines Companies
- Ministry of Tourism
- Event Management
- and many more.
3/4 years / 180 or 240 ECTS
Please request more details
Online offered only
- High school or equivalent (demanded level depend on country of high school degree)
- IELTS 5.5 or equivalent
- Passed all courses
- Passed all internship
- Passed final project
|Leadership and Management (Core L6)|
|Managing Quality and Service Delivery (Core L6)|
|Personal Leadership and Management Development (Core L6)|
|Research Project (Core L6)|
|Business Strategy for Hospitality and Tourism|
|Quality Management for Hospitality and Tourism|