In this program, students will learn how to manage operations within organizations. The program will cover quantitative and qualitative methods, merchandise management, store management, layout design.
Also, they will gain soft skills and mathematical skills which allow them to set and implement operational strategies. They will learn how to handle crisis and problem-solving techniques.
The program duration is 1 year. Students will study selected modules specialized in Operations Management. They will finish each module within a period of 4 weeks.
Once they graduate, students will earn BBA with a major in Operations Management and in addition a level 6 UK diploma issued by ATHE with an additional fee (depending on ATHE approval for individual students).
- Degree from the Swiss School of Business and Hospitality.
- It will provide students with Swiss & British excellence in management.
- Lecturers with excellent qualification and experience in the field of management.
- International lecturers and British curriculum.
- The program combines theoretical knowledge with practical experience.
- Students will be awarded a bachelor degree from Switzerland and diploma from the UK with an additional fee.
- Students will have the option to pursue a UK Bachelor Degree.
- Include 4 to 6 months of internship each year.
There are sample career opportunities in today’s world for graduates who are specialized in Operations Management:
- Production Manager
- Operations Manager
- Warehouse Manager
- Logistics Manager
- And many more.
3/4 years / 180 or 240 ECTS
Please request more details
Online offered only
- High school or equivalent (demanded level depend on country of high school degree)
- IELTS 5.5 or equivalent
- Passed all courses
- Passed all internship
- Passed final project
|Leadership and Management (Core L6)|
|Managing Quality and Service Delivery (Core L6)|
|Personal Leadership and Management Development (Core L6)|
|Research Project (Core L6)|
|Logistics and Supply Chain Management|