The Doctor of Business Administration program is aimed at producing students who are confident and able to understand, comprehend and carry out relevant research related to problems faced by business organizations. The graduates are motivated, independent, knowledgeable and with the attitude that can put them ahead in the international business marketplace. They will be experts in their field of research and possess critical thinking in solving business-oriented problems.
The program duration is 3 years but can be finalized in minimum 2. Students will study selected modules specialized in business administration during the first year. They will finish each module within a period of 4 to 8 weeks. They will then move to do Research and Dissertation phase which can take 1 or 2 years. Once they graduate, students will be awarded Doctor of Business Administration.
- Yield the benefits of Switzerland’s higher education reputation.The program is developed for students who already hold a Master of Business Administration or similar and focus more on the research courses then our 5 course model.
- Lecturers with excellent qualifications and experience in the respective field.
- Master research methodology and skills.
- Improve analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Enable students to conduct their own research papers.
- Combining theoretical knowledge with practical experience.
A Doctorate degree in Business Administration sets you apart from the crowd, signifying to employers not only business proficiency but also a commitment towards personal and organizational growth. As a DBA holder, you will have a wide range of career opportunities. Here’s just a sampling of jobs you can pursue with Doctor of Business Administration:
- Private corporation and nonprofit sectors:
- Consultant – Management, research, etc.
- Entrepreneur/Business Owner.
- Government institutions
- Administration, management, etc.
- Research & development
2 to 3 years – 180 ECTS
Please request more details
Online offered only
- Masters or equivalent
- IELTS 6.0 or equivalent
Assessment and presentations for each course has to be passed. Final dissertation passed
|Program Details (courses)||Month||CODE||COURSE TITLE||GLH/TLH||ECTS||UK Credits||US Credits|
|I||YEAR 1 – Learning PHASE (5 Courses)||1500||60||120||120|
|1||4-5 weeks||DBA8013||Research Philosophy||180/250||10||20||20|
|2||4-5 weeks||DBA8023||Research Methodology||180/250||10||20||20|
|3||4-5 weeks||DBA8033||Advanced Statistics||120/250||10||20||20|
|4||4-5 weeks||DBA8043||Multivariate Analysis||180/250||10||20||20|
|5||4-5 weeks||DBA9000||Research Proposal||/500||20||40||40|
|II||YEAR 2 and 3- RESEARCH AND DISSERTATION PHASE||3000||120||120||120|
|2 months||STAGE 1||Identifying and Defining Research Problem and Developing Conceptual Model|
|2 months||STAGE 2||Review of Literature|
|2 months||STAGE 3||Preparing a Research Proposal|
|3 months||STAGE 4||Research design and planning|
|3 months||STAGE 5||Pilot study and refining research design|
|5 months||STAGE 6||Data collection and processing|
|4 months||STAGE 7||Data analysis, interpretations and writing draft chapters|
|6 months||STAGE 8||Writing and completion of dissertation|