In this program, students will gain an understanding of organizational structure and managerial skills. This program addresses the importance of innovation, problem-solving techniques, change management and global business environment.
The MBA program will take your skills to the next level. By the end of this program, students will be ready to join the workforce in middle management level and embark on an excellent career.
The program duration is 2 years. Students will study selected modules specialized in business administration. They will finish each module within a period of 4 weeks.
Once they graduate, students will be awarded the MBA in Business Administration and in addition a level 7 UK diploma issued by ATHE with an additional fee.
- Students are imparted with Swiss & British excellence in management.
- Students will get the best of British and Swiss business administration experience.
- Lecturers with excellent experience in the field of business administration.
- The program combines theoretical knowledge with practical experience. Students will earn a Master’s Degree from Switzerland and level 7 diploma from ATHE with an additional fee.
- Students will experience real life case study.
- Marketing Management
- Sales Management
- Purchasing Management
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- And many more
10/22 months (with internship option)
Please request more details
Online offered only
- Minimum of a recognised university degree in a relevant hospitality, tourism or management subject. OR
- Non-graduates and holders of non-relevant degrees – A minimum of 5 years of evidenced work experience at managerial level OR
- Successful completion of a Level 6 Professional Diploma.
- All students without English as a first language must hold
- at least IELTS 6.0 or other evidence of competence in
- English at this level. Letter from University confirming the
- The course was delivered and assessed in English.
Assessment and presentation for each course has to be passed. Final project passed
|Finance for Strategic Managers|
|Research for Strategic Development|
|Personal Development for Leadership and Strategic Management|
|General MBA courses|
|International Business Environment|
|Strategic Human Resource Management|