In this program, students will learn how to run a hotel following the highest professional standards. Students will learn about every department within the hotel starting with cleaning rooms and ending by setting hotel strategies. Also, the program will equip students with important skills such as communication skills, negotiation skills and time management skills. This program is suitable for students who have management background or work experience in the field and want to advance their career in the field of hotel management.
The program duration is 2 years. Students will study selected modules
specialized in Hospitality (Hotel management). They will finish each module
within a period of 4 weeks. Once they graduate, students will be awarded MBA in Hospitality (Hotel management) and in addition a level 7 UK diploma issued by ATHE with an additional fee.
Teaching method is a mixture of tutor based and self study based training during the specialization courses.
- Master degree from SSBH Switzerland.
- Level 7 UK Diploma with an additional fee.
- Students will get the best of British and Swiss experience in the field of Finance.
- Lecturers with excellent experience in the field of Finance.
- The program combines theoretical knowledge with practical experience.
- Students have the choice to obtain a British MBA Degree with an additional fee.
- Students will experience real life cases during their internship
There are sample career opportunities in today’s world for graduates who are specialized in Hotel Management:
- Hotel Manager
- Hotel Financial Manager
- Hotel Supply chain Manager
- Hotel Operation Manager
- Hotel Marketing manager
- And many more
10/22 months (with internship option)
Please request more details
Online offered only
- Minimum of a recognised university degree in a relevant hospitality, tourism or management subject. OR
- Non-graduates and holders of non-relevant degrees – A minimum of 5 years of evidenced work experience at managerial level OR Successful completion of a Level 6 Professional Diploma.
All students without English as a first language must hold at least IELTS 6.0 or other evidence of competence in English at this level. Letter from University confirming the course was delivered and assessed in English.
Assessment and presentation for each course has to be passed. Final project passed
|Finance for Strategic Managers|
|Research for Strategic Development|
|Personal Development for Leadership and Strategic Management|
|Hospitality Management courses|
|Hospitality and Tourism Marketing Strategies|
|Management and Leadership Across Cultures|
|Hospitality and Tourism Strategic Planning|