In this program, students will learn about the value of human capital and they will gain new skills which will enable them to make the most out of the company’s human resources.
Also, the program will cover vital topics in the HR field such as training and development, strategic staffing, managing change, leadership and team building. This program is suitable for students who want to advance in their career in the field of human resources.
The program duration is 2 years. Students will study selected modules specialized in Human Resource Management. They will finish each module within a period of 4 weeks.
Once they graduate, students will be awarded MBA in Managing People and in addition a level 7 UK diploma issued by ATHE with an additional fee.
Teaching method is a mixture of tutor based and self-study based training during the specialization courses.
- Master degree from SSBH Switzerland.
- Level 7 UK Diploma with an additional fee.
- Students will get the best of British and Swiss experience in the field of Finance.
- Lecturers with excellent experience in the field of Finance.
- The program combines theoretical knowledge with practical experience.
- Students have the choice to obtain a British MBA Degree with an additional fee.
- Students will experience real life cases during their internship
There are sample career opportunities in today’s world for graduates who are specialized in Managing People:
- Human Resource Manager
- Training Manager
- Head-Hunter Specialist
- Recruiting Manager
- Career Advisor
- And many more
10/22 months (with internship option)
Please request more details
Online offered only
- Minimum of a recognised university degree in a relevant hospitality, tourism or management subject. OR
- Non-graduates and holders of non-relevant degrees – A minimum of 5 years of evidenced work experience at managerial level OR
- Successful completion of a Level 6 Professional Diploma.
All students without English as a first language must hold at least IELTS 6.0 or other evidence of competence in English at this level. Letter from University confirming the course was delivered and assessed in English.
Assessment and presentation for each course has to be passed. Final project passed
|Finance for Strategic Managers|
|Research for Strategic Development|
|Personal Development for Leadership and Strategic Management|
|Human Resource Management courses|
|Developing Organisational Vision and Strategic Direction|
|Managing Continuous Organisational Improvement|
|Strategic Human Resource Management|