In this program, students will be taught the required business, marketing and advertising skills and knowledge to represent their organization in the most professional way.
Also, the program will prepare the students for real-life industrial competition and teach them how to analyze the business environment, locate opportunities and take advantage of them. This program is suitable for students who want to advance their career in the Marketing field.
The program duration is 2 years. Students will study selected modules specialized in Marketing. They will finish each module within a period of 4 weeks. Once they graduate, students will be awarded an MBA in Marketing and in addition a level 7 UK diploma issued by ATHE with an additional fee.
Teaching method is a mixture of tutor based and self-study based training during the specialization courses.
- Master degree from SSBH Switzerland.
- Level 7 UK Diploma with an additional fee.
- Students will get the best of British and Swiss experience in the field of Finance.
- Lecturers with excellent experience in the field of Finance.
- The program combines theoretical knowledge with practical experience.
- Students have the choice to obtain a British MBA Degree with an additional fee.
- Students will experience real life cases during their internship
There are sample career opportunities in today’s world for graduates who are specialized in Marketing:
- Marketing Manager
- Sales Manager
- Public Relation officer
- Advertising Specialist
- Digital Marketing
- And many more
10/22 months (with internship option)
Please request more details
Online offered only
- Minimum of a recognised university degree in a relevant hospitality, tourism or management subject. OR
- Non-graduates and holders of non-relevant degrees – A minimum of 5 years of evidenced work experience at managerial level OR
- Successful completion of a Level 6 Professional Diploma.
All students without English as a first language must hold at least IELTS 6.0 or other evidence of competence in English at this level. Letter from University confirming the course was delivered and assessed in English.
Assessment for each course has to be passed. Final project passed
|Finance for Strategic Managers|
|Research for Strategic Development|
|Personal Development for Leadership and Strategic Management|
|Corporate Communication Strategies in the hospitality sector (Elective)|
|International Marketing – Include a project on How to do International Marketing in the hospitality Sector (Elective)|
|Strategic Human Resource Management – in the hospitality industry|