Change is a distinctive characteristic of the healthcare sector and it is the strategic managers who should be the first to respond to, and support positive transformation.
The MBA in Health and Social Care Management qualifications in healthcare management provide strategic management skills for those planning to, or working in the healthcare sector, including additional units that are specifically targeted at those working in the public sector.
- Change is a distinctive characteristic of the healthcare sector and it is the strategic managers who should be the first to respond to, and support positive transformation.
- Medical Office Administrator
- Medical Executive Assistant
- Healthcare Human Resources Manager
- health informatics officer
- Social and Community Service Manager
- And many more…
Please request more details
Online offered only
- Minimum of a recognised university degree in a relevant hospitality, tourism or management subject. OR
- Non-graduates and holders of non-relevant degrees – A minimum of 5 years of evidenced work experience at managerial level OR
- Successful completion of a Level 6 Professional Diploma.
All students without English as a first language must hold at least IELTS 6.0 or other evidence of competence in English at this level. Letter from University confirming the course was delivered and assessed in English.
Multiple languages available
Assessment for each course has to be passed. Final project passed
|Managing Finance in the Public Sector|
|International Healthcare Policy|
|Manage Continuous Organisational Improvement|
|Developing Organisational Vision and Strategic Direction|
|Research for Senior Managers|
|Human Resource Management|